Parts Counter Representative - Milton
FULL-TIME PARTS COUNTER REPRESENTATIVE- METRO TRUCK GROUP, MILTON LOCATION.
The Metro Truck Group is a full-service centre for all heavy truck and trailer needs. As our trusted brand continues to evolve, we are currently looking for an experienced Parts Counter Representative to join our team at our busy Full Service Dealership residing in Milton, ON.
The Parts Counter Representative is a central role in the company to ensure the timely and accurate ordering and returning of truck components, to assist in providing superior customer service to our clients, and to assist in maintaining the requirements necessary under our Elite Dealership status.
At the Metro Truck Group, we strive to exceed our customers’ requirements and expectations in every possible way. As our Milton location grows, our team members have the opportunity to move forward in a company that provides the tools to succeed and enhance your current skillset. Therefore, we are looking for likeminded, motivated and organized individual who have a strong customer focus and prides themselves on a job well done to join our team.
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive wage determined by experience - discussed during the recruitment process
- Newly renovated, modern facility with an energetic workplace culture
- Fast paced environment, with room for advancement
- Afternoon shift wage premium
- Company provided benefits package
- Company provided Employee Assistance Program
- Company matching RRSP/DPSP Program
Main Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Greet and welcome customers in a professional and welcoming manner
- Ordering and selling parts over the telephone or in person
- Using electronic cataloging and in-house business systems for stock numbers, pricing, maintaining stock and inventory
- Using our computer system/software to identify customer needs and create selling opportunities for additional solutions
- Inspecting damaged parts brought in by customers to determine the proper replacement
- Identifying the necessary parts on the basis of the customer’s complaint
- Examining returned parts for defects and conferring with customers about exchanges and refunds
- Marking incoming parts and stocking them in the stockroom
- Maintain high level attention to detail in completing all appropriate paperwork
- Answer the telephone, direct calls, and respond to emails as required
- Supportively work alongside department colleagues
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as set out by the Metro Truck Group of companies
- General house-keeping duties as required
- All other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of Parts Counter experience (Automotive or Heavy Truck) required
- Previous Heavy Truck dealership experience considered strong asset
- Fluent in English
- Strong customer service mindset and uphold an overall professional demeanor
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and/or independently
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills; ability to interact effectively with customers and all levels of staff
- Outstanding work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Required to have reliable transportation to and from work
We recognize our continued success depends on the contributions of all our employees, which is why when you join our team, you will be joining a culture based on a commitment to quality, integrity and teamwork. The ideal candidate for this role would demonstrate high levels of initiative, maintain adaptability, and collaborate with others in a respectful manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply using Indeed or Company Website, submit a current resume with up to date contact information
- Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted - no phone calls please *
- 8050 Lawson Road, Milton ON
The Metro Truck Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity and provides accommodation during all parts of the hiring process. Should you require accommodation, please contact our office and we will work with you to meet your needs.